@The University of Electro-Communications is aiming for the creation and practice of knowledge and skills that contribute to
the sustainable development of human beings. In order to achieve these goals, the University has established three fundamental principles:
"Education and research of advanced science and technology for all people"; "Nurturing researchers and engineers capable of actively
communicating their activities on a global scale"; "Engagement with society through practical applications of the results of
creative and pioneering research activities in science and technologyh.
@As we celebrate our 100th anniversary, we are progressing with our new gUEC visionh to establish a global hub to practice
gComprehensive Communication Sciencesh through cultivating innovation leaders who contribute to the development of a sustainable society
and providing an borderless environment where unique and talented researchers and students from all over the world can gather to pursue their activities.
T@Developing Global Opportunities
1. Building strategic partnerships focusing on key countries/regions and institutions.
2. Enhancing collaborative relationships with overseas universities, industries, and the government through
the UEC ASEAN Research and Education Center and UEC China Research and Education Center.
U@Strengthen activities of global education and research
1. Enhancing international exchange programs such as the gGlobal Alliance Laboratoryh, gUEC Global Leadership Training Programh, and others.
2. Promotion of international student exchanges by accepting talented students, especially doctoral students, from overseas and expanding study abroad programs for UEC students.
3. Enhancing international joint research based on gD.C. & I. Strategyh.
4. Greater support for researchers, especially young researchers, for international collaboration.
5. Enhancing international publicity of research findings.
V@Enhancing the framework to support international education and research activities
1. Enhancing administrative functions to promote international cooperation.
2. Encouraging greater international awareness amongst our faculty and staff.
3. Developing the framework to provide support and opportunities for international students and researchers.
4. Conducting outreach activities to enhance interaction with the UEC international alumni community.